Thomas Ferguson is an associate at Michaels, Schulwolf & Salerno, where he assists in representing insurers in a variety of insurance coverage disputes. Before his recent graduation from The John Marshall Law School, he served as a judicial extern for an Associate Judge in the Circuit Court of Cook County and a Magistrate Judge in the Northern District of Illinois.
Mr. Ferguson graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a B.A. in History in 2007 and received his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 2013. During his time at law school, Mr. Ferguson was a Staff Editor at The John Marshall Law Review, a Lead Clinical Student at The John Marshall Law Schools Veterans Legal Support Center & Clinic, Production Supervisor on the 2012 and 2013 Veterans and Servicemembers Law Bulletin, received the Fred F. Herzog Scholarship for academic merit, and received a CALI award for Secured Transactions.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2013 (Staff Editor, The John Marshall Law Review)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A. in History, 2007
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Chicago Bar Association
Illinois Bar Association
American Bar Association